Wedding season is here. If we talk about Hindu weddings; this is the best time for couple to make their relationship official. In Hindu weddings couple has to make decision very wisely whether it is wedding venue, wedding theme, wedding food, or wedding attire. If they plan a traditional Hindu wedding everything should be perfect from their wedding outfits to Hindu wedding invitations. And when it comes to bride it becomes too typical. 2014 was the year of bright, daring color choices in bridal fashion. Every girl loves to follow her Bollywood diva when it comes to taking ideas for her big day whether it is bridal attire, accessories, make-up tips or hair styles. Especially when it comes to bridal outfits it becomes more complicated to choose the perfect attire for her big day. So girls, if you are puzzled what to pick & what to reject; don’t be panic. Take a look at these top 5 bridal outfits inspired from Bollywood for wedding season 2015
1. Traditional Ghagra: The traditional ghagra choli is witnessing a major come-back in bridal fashion. It’ forever fashion. A heavily flared umbrella style skirt will actually make you the glamour queen of the entire ceremony with all eye balls fixed on your flares! Kareena kapoor chose the maroon colored lehenga created by her good friend (fashion designer) Manish Malhotra for her big day.
2. Sarees for evergreen Indian beauties: If you don’t feel comfortable with other apparels, then just go for Saree. It would help you to express the magic of classical Indian beauty. You can take some inspiration from the weddings of eternal beauty Aishwarya Rai and Bollywood diva Shilpa Shetty.
3. Lehenga Style Sarees: Add a fashionable twist to your wedding party with stylish lehenga saree. It is not only easy to carry; fashionable also. Surprise your family & friends with your prudent selections. You can get some ideas from “Devdas” movie in which Madhuri Dixit wore beautiful lehenga style sarees.
4. Ethnic Kurtis: No need to massy up your wedding party mood, if you want to enjoy at your wedding dance party with feeling comfort try some ethnic kurtis with matching accessories. Catch some ideas from Bollywood actresses in movies like, “Rani Mukherjee” in “Banti Aur Babli”, “Alia Bhatt” in “Two States” & Anushka Sharma in “Band Baja Barat”. These kurtis are versatile in nature, making a new statement of beauty and grace.
5. Go with Western Look: Last but not the least although hindu weddings consists so many rituals and traditions but time is drastically changed and now couple wants their wedding should be in simple manner with western culture. If you are also going for this you can wear a gorgeous wedding gown. It will give you a different look. You can grab inspirations from Bollywood actress Malaika Arora Khan. She chose an off-shoulder wedding gown, with a plunging neckline.
So get ready to look elegant and impressive on your dream day in either simple or extravagant style.