Who doesn't like a quirky t-shirt with some cheeky messaging on it? Our Bollywood celebs can't seem to get enough of funk in their wardrobe. Here's a few times when stars like Aamir Khan , Anushka Sharma , Alia Bhatt , Jacqueline Fernandez ,Kangana Ranaut and Arjun Kapoor spoke their mind through their T-shirts, flaunting the headiest style trend of the season.
1. Anushka Sharma has this message at the airport on Women's Day
2. Aamir Khan thinks Gogo needs to be released
Aamir Khan wore this t-shirt petitioning for the release of Gogo from his cult film 'Andaz Apna Apna' and we couldn't help letting out a chuckle.
3. Alia Bhatt has her ABCs right
At a recent event, Alia wore this simple message and made her views on feminism clear. In Alia's vocabulary, the letter F stands for, feminism. How cool is this feminist-forward message!
4. Jacqueline Fernandez knows she how to make a bold statement
With her perfect ten body, Jacqueline Fernandez sure knows how to put her money where her mouth is.
5. Arjun Kapoor wants to turn up the Sanskari Quotient